Kris Vandenberk is an experienced early- and growth stage investor with an interest in deep tech (AI, IoT, cyber security and Fintech) and enterprise SaaS startups & scaleups.
Kris Vandenberk is an expert-generalist, received a Master in Computer Science, cum laude, from the University of Antwerp (Belgium) and earned a Master in Finance, first class honors, from TIAS Business School (Netherlands).
• VP Product, MasterCard
• Management consulting at Accenture, PWC and IBM
• Software Architect, Siemens
• Venture capital & private equity
• Fintech (incl. payments, financial market infrastructures, wealth management, regtech)
• Corporate development (incl. strategy, business dev, partnerships, M&A, digital transformation)
• Product and innovation management
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• Artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, analytics
• Internet of Things (IOT)
• Cyber security, privacy, identity
• Blockchain, DLT and Cryptoassets